Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services – analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage and web – for moving faster, achieving more and saving money.
- Getting things done: any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure;
- Open and flexible: Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices;
- Extend you existing IT: Azure easily integrates with your existing IT environment;
- Easily scale and pay: Scale when you need to, pay as you go;
- Security: Microsoft was the first cloud provider recognised by the European Union’s data protection authorities for their commitment to rigorous EU privacy laws.